Listening
For this report I did an activity in ECentral. What I had to do was to listen some parts of a video and later write some missed words.
This application is very helpful to us because we can practice the part of listening, writing and also speaking. I think that this application is good and really can help us because it is not boring and we can find a lot of videos of anything so we can practice with interesting and new topics.
Reading
I found this page that can help everyone to practice reading, here we can find a lot of articles and each has 3 levels so the first level has kind of easy vocabulary and the third level has more difficult vocabulary.
Well this time I read an article named "Peruvian Dog Wedding Ceremonies" this explain how is that in Peru the dogs can get married it is a little weird but it's real the dogs meet for a year and later they can be married. I wish it was that easy haha.
Glossary
Aisle: pasillo
Pooch: perro
Signed: firmado
Owners: propietarios
Paw: pata


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario