sábado, 11 de febrero de 2017

Report 5

Reading 
Link


This week I read this article that try to explain how the chemicals are in most of the food that we consume even in the naturals. We think that the natural food is better because it is supposed that they don't contain chemicals but thats a lie not all the natural food have chemicals but yes a plenty of them. Also I can think that the natural foods can be more cheaper but the true is that the artificial flavors generally cost less because is cheaper  to produce and finding them that the natural.  


Listening
  

This week I did an exercise in ECentral that helped me to practice the difference between the topic "my and myself" it was kind of easy but one word was difficult to know what was but at the end I could make.  


Glossary: 
Growing fields: campos de cultivo
Lengthy: largo
Cyanide: cianuro
Boiled: hervido - cocido

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario