Corrections
Dear Ms Meyer
In response to your email I would like to thank that you have paid attention to my comments. The day I was in the Stardust Restaurant I went with a friend we wanted to celebrate her birthday but there was a problem with the woman that bought us the dinner, when I made de reservation I specified that I wanted a cake for us and the person who I talked to told me that it would be a pleasure so when I paid the cake to the woman she told me that there weren't any cakes, obviously I got angry and I explained that our cake should be in our table right now, the woman shouted at me and said that if there wasn't a cake it wasn't her fault, I tried to calm her down and we went away the fastest we could.
Well that was the problem: mainly the service of waitress so I suggest that speak with her because she was rude with us and can be with anybody and and obviously I suggest that do what you promise, the restaurant promised me that my cake would be there and it was not there.
That day should be especial and but it wasn't for your fault.
Sincerely
Robert Krumm

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario