martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

Report 7

Listening 





This week I chose this topic to practice in ECentral because sometimes I get confused when I have to use the verbs   even if maybe this kind of verbs are easier that in other times. This exercise helped me to practice more and to remember how to use them correctly.  

Reading
Link

For this week I read an article that caught my attention because talks about something that sometimes worried me that is "How to Calm Your Nerves Before a Big Presentation" . Since I found this article I wanted to read it because when I haver a presentation or a oral work I always get so nervous and in this information I could found some tips that  can help me in this situations like what I have to do before and during the presentation. I think that this article include good information for this situation that can scare us a lot. 

Glossary:

Attempting: intentar
Discomfort: incomodidad
Reframe: replantea
Worrisome: inquietante
Tightening: endurecimiento
Mindset: mentalidad







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario