miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017
Reflection of the semester
Obviously I improved my level of English, I already know this because now I feel more secure of speak or write in English. During all the semester we did a lot of activities but I think that the one that helped me more was Canvas because there I learned and practiced things that supposedly already knew but I could reaffirm them.
I know that I can't stop practicing everyday so I commit myself to continue studying and investigate the topics or words that I don't know, to be perfect with the time.
I really enjoyed this class because I learned in a funny way not only with notes and the book. I didn't know a professor that used so so many applications, this helped us a lot so you are so cool teacher.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario